The best way to take car of your car doesn’t have to be expensive.
Monthly Car Detailing Portland Oregon
Select A Detail Package
Customize Your Gift Card
Monthly Car Detailing Portland Oregon
GoDetail belives that proper maintenance is the best preventative measure when it comes to taking care of your car, and it doesn’t have to be expensive. It is very important that you care for your car, because if not done correctly, cleaning and detailing your car every month will lead to expensive repairs to the paint, exterior, and interior of your car in the future. Every month you should have a set schedule that you follow in order to keep your car in tip-top shape! Hence the monthly car detailing.
What Goes Into Our Monthly Car Detail Service:
– Prepare the outside of your vehicle by removing all debris from surface areas such as windows, wheels, etc..
– Hand wash the cars exterior with a pH balanced soap applied with a sponge or soft mitt.
– Address the tire walls and rims with a degreaser and brake dust cleaner.
– Wash the car thoroughly by removing all soap residue utilizing a car safe pressure washer.
– Use high-quality microfiber towels for drying so you don’t scratch the paintwork or trim around your vehicle.
– Protect your vehicles paint work by applying a ceramic spray coating for a deep gloss shine.
– On the interior we provide a full wipe down of all surfaces, a quick vacuum and an air freshener treatment.
– We go over all interior glass with a specialized automotive glass cleaner made to remove any streaks and grime.
– Lastly, we detail all floor matts and apply a non-slip coating for added protection.
Monthly Car Detailing Service in Portland
The above list will show you an example of what best practices are to keep a vehicle looking as good as new for as long as possible without having to repaint any paint fading, or replacing any worn car parts in the future. This monthly regimen will save you thousands in labor costs alone in the long run and will keep your vehicle looking at its best.
You can either follow this list or hire a GoDetail professional to detail your vehicle every month to save time and money over the lifetime of your vehicle. These are all simple tasks that you can do yourself when taking the time each month which will help prolong the life of your vehicle and the investment that you’ve made.
Taking great care of your car may not always lead to a high resale value, but it will save you thousands in upkeep and repairs that go along with owning a vehicle over time.
How can I book an appointment?
Can you detail my car at my home, office or appartment?
Yes we can! All we need is acess to electricity and water. We carry extention cords for water and electricity as long as 100 feet so its easy for us to access power. Appartments are sometimes tricky so we suggest you check with your property manager before booking GoDetail.
How long does car detailing usually take?
Each detail takes a different amount of time depending on the size and dirtyness of the vehicle. On average it takes 1.5-3.5 hours for an Exterior Detail job. It takes 1.5-3.5 hours for an Interior Detail job, and it takes 2-5 hours for a Full Detail job.
How long will the clean last?
We at GoDetail pride ourselves in how long we are able to keep your car clean even after we are done detailing. We generously apply various paint, window, and plastic sealants and protectants all over your car to keep it shinning and protected for longer. We like to give our customers a lot of value for their money and making the detail job last a long time is our priority.
What if I don't have access to water or electricity?
If you don't have access to water or electricity, we've got you covered. Contact us at 503-730-0014 to find out where we can meet up to get your car looking brand new. There are many options for dropping off your car, you can either have a friend drop your car off with you so they could give you a ride home while you're waiting for it to be cleaned, you can use Uber, or we can arrange a shuttle ride for you at a small price. We have a washing location near Canyon Road in SW Portland. So, there is no need to worry if you live someplace without acess to both water and electricity. We are here to help!