Thank you for booking.
Please Read Our Service Agreement Below
GoDetail Service Agreement
This agreement explains our obligations to you (hereafter referred to as, “Client”, “Customer”, or “you”) and GoDetail Mobile Detailing LLC (hereafter referred to as “GoDetail”, “contractor”, “technician”, “us”, “our”, or “we” ) and your obligations to us in relation to the service(s) you purchase. By using our service you agree to the full terms of this agreement, without modification by you. By booking or using the services of GoDetail you hereby agree to the following terms:
Access to Water & Electricity For Mobile Detailing
We require access to water and electricity for all of our car detailing services. If you do not have access to either water or electricity please call us at (503) 730-0014 so we can find a solution. Failure to provide access to water and electricity at the time of your appointment will result in a $80 cancelation fee.
We detail rain or shine and are prepared for most any weather conditions including but not limited to rain.
Due to the amount of time it takes to perform top quality services and the size of our operation, cancellations and reschedules have a lasting effect. For this reason, if you need to cancel or reschedule, please do so at least 48 hours in advance of your appointment so we can fill that time slot and to avoid our cancellation fee totaling $80. The following terms and conditions apply to all appointments:
- We require 48 hours notice to cancel or reschedule any appointment or service.
- GoDetail reserves the right to cancel or reschedule in accordance with its staff levels, weather conditions or equipment failure.
- Failure for the vehicle and keys to be present at the time and location of the ordered service may result in the cancellation of the appointment by GoDetail and will be considered a cancellation policy violation which will result in a $80 cancelation charge.
- Gift Certificate redemption appointments will follow the same cancellation policy and will be automatically redeemed for $80 based on the above cancellation policy guidelines.
Operating & Moving Your Vehicle
Customer will give GoDetail access to the vehicle during the detail job and any additional mutually agreed upon times. Please make sure the keys to the vehicle are available to us. This document insures that you authorize us to operate and to move your vehicle, as necessary to do so determined by our GoDetail technician.
Detail Time Limit
All detail jobs have specified time limits. Completion of work is based off of unique time limit of package. See below all time limits for base jobs excluding addons. Addons will be used to extend the base time using the times provided below. Timekeeping will be performed at the discretion of your assigned GoDetail technician. The time starts as soon as the technician completes client check in and initial equipment setup.
Detail Time Limits Are As Follows:
- Bronze Package 1.5 – 2.0 hours
- Silver Package 2.5 hours
- Gold Package 3.5 hours
- Diamond Package 4.5 hours
Guaranteed Outcome Expectations For Detailing Service
- If vehicle has been last detailed less than a 1 year ago = 75% as good as new
- If vehicle has been last detailed more than 1 year ago = 70% as good as new
- If vehicle has been last detailed more than 2 years ago = 65% as good as new
- If vehicle has been last detailed more than 3 years ago = 60% as good as new
- If vehicle has been last detailed more than 4 years ago = 55% as good as new
- If vehicle has been last detailed more than 5 years ago = 50% as good as new
- If vehicle has been last detailed more than 6 years ago = 45% as good as new
- If vehicle has been last detailed more than 7 years ago = 40% as good as new
- If vehicle has been last detailed more than 8 years ago = 35% as good as new
- If vehicle has been last detailed more than 9 years ago = 30% as good as new
- If vehicle has been last detailed < 10 years ago = 25% as good as new
Quality of Service
We want you to be satisfied with our service. No services offered are guaranteed to completely restore your vehicle to any previous or new condition. We will try our absolute best to do our job to the best condition possible and within the constraints of our resources, time, and expertise. We will conduct a final inspection together, with you, at the end of the job. If, after the final inspection and after we have left, you find our service unsatisfactory, please contact us within 24 hours so we can address your concern and fix any mistakes. GoDetail will not be held liable for any concerns after 24 hours of job completion or if you did not complete the final inspection with our GoDetail technician.
Accidents, Pre-Existing Condition & Damage
GoDetail and it’s contractors cannot be held responsible for any damage to the vehicle while in our care. We are as careful as possible and have never once had an accident to date. We are professionals and are skilled at what we do. If something does get damaged while detailing your vehicle, we will advise you of the incident. By agreeing to our detailing services you also agree not to hold GoDetail Mobile Auto Detailing LLC liable for any pre-existing damages to your vehicle. GoDetail limits its liability to the total dollar amount of each job.
Fees, Terms of Service & Payment Terms
The fee for our service is the agreed dollar amount, indicated as “Total Cost” on the final price. The term of service is for the amount of time reserved by us to complete the “job” you requested and not for any specific outcome. It is possible that the job could take more time than the time reserved. GoDetail has the right to charge an extra time fee totaling $60 per hour if the detail job takes significantly longer than expected at the discretion of GoDetail. This fee is normally reserved for vehicles which take more time than the allocated time limit. We will inform you of the possible fee before or during our work process.
Providing Feedback & Photos
We ask for your feedback. Please send us an email at (email@example.com) and let us know if there are ANY concerns – good or bad. We also carry the right at the discretion of GoDetail to use pictures of your vehicle for marketing purposes and to publish on its website (www.godetail.com) or any of our Social Media. Your personal information will not be shown in the photos.
Termination of Service
GoDetail may cancel any new or existing maintenance plans or services with clients if we experience that the customer is not the right fit for our services at the discretion of GoDetail Mobile Auto Detailing LLC. Instances of service termination include: going behind our back and working directly with GoDetail employees instead of going through the company, being rude or harsh to GoDetail employees, or any other reason we determine to be worthy of service termination at our discretion.
GoDetail reserves the right to modify this statement at any time. Any changes to this Service Contract will be listed in this section, GoDetail does not make any commitment to update the materials.
I Understand That
- By using our services you hereby understand that GoDetail does not guarantee any specific outcomes or results with our work.
- Your payment to GoDetail is expressly for the dedicated service time on your vehicle, not tied to the attainment of any specific outcome or result.
- GoDetail limits its liability to the total dollar amount of each job.
- If the job takes much longer than anticipated we reserve the right to charge an extra time fee totaling $60 per hour on top of the total cost at the discretion of GoDetail employees (we will warn you).
- Because we order materials for the job on demand, deposits made are non-refundable.
- All Sales Are Final.